- Begins training on operational features and application of division's products.
- Begins in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge.
- Trains to measure product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products. Learns how to analyze and report product field test results.
- Learns to monitors product tests and makes recommendations on operating parameters to rig personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more