Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: West Java, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia
Employment Type: Permanent Hire
Job Summary: Ensuring that monthly payroll for All Schlumberger entities processed efficiently and effectively, based on the collected data from every product line. He or She will be reporting to Schlumberger Indonesia Payroll Manager under HR function.
Location / Placement: Schlumberger Cikarang Integrated Base (CIB) in Cikarang, West Java
- Ensuring all payroll transactions for nine (9) entities are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data for monthly payroll processing
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee social security contributions, income tax, and pension plan
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Preparing post-payroll monthly reports for tax, social security contributions, pension plan, and leaves
- Preparing ad-hoc payroll reports for operations and finance as needed
- Review calculation and process payment of end of service benefits
- Processing manual payment via B2B banking online platform
- Produce income tax slip (SPT 1721 A1) based on reports provided by Tax department
- Sustaining payroll operations by regularly review and update payroll policies and procedures
Qualification and Behavior:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Business Management or Mathematics, with minimum 5 years working experience in payroll.
- Great attention to detail
- A solid grasp of payroll process and reporting
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, SAP, and HRIS
- Fluent to communicate in English, as this role requires close relationship with our regional support center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply. Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.