Baker Hughes, has an opening for a Pressure Control Operations Manager to be based in Odessa, TX. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Operations and Service delivery for the US Permian Region Operations within Pressure Control.
- Responsible for delivering growth and overall profitability in accordance with annual operating plans.
- Responsible for developing and delivering Service which exceeds customer's expectations.
- Partner with Sales to identify and execute customer specific growth plans.
- Partner with SPC Leaders to ensure that the right inventory is in the right location to meet customer requirements.
- Partner with COE Leaders to transition T&A and inventory activities from US Branches to the Wellhead COE.
- Ensure that planning systems are established and maintained to effectively execute demand requirements.
- Partner with US Ops to transition forecasted planning activities from US Ops to the Wellhead COE.
- Responsible for setting up the infrastructure required for the Wellhead COE including executing the required P&E.
- Responsible for managing shop operations within the Wellhead COE.
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BH HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BH Core Values
- Bachelors' degree, equivalent university degree or combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of business operations experience in the oilfield
- Extensive analytical skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Current Field Services Supervisory experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Wellhead product line and services in Permian Basin.
- Exceptional product and industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Basic knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more