Baker Hughes has an opening for a Dimensional Quality Control Inspector supporting 3rd shift at our facility in Broken Arrow, OK.Essential Responsibilities:
- Inspects parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies to drawings and prints.
- Initiates non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
- Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
- Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature.
- Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents.
- Performs specialized testing as required.
- Verifies tests as required on all components and completed assemblies.
- High school degree or GED.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing basic inspection hand tools - Dimensional QC.
- 5+ years of experience interpreting Engineering drawings.
- Ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Ability to identify measuring equipment needed to verify Engineering specifications.
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Preforms Dimensional Inspections
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills, safety oriented and a team player
- Must be well organized and self-starter
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- This role will be working 3rd shift hours - Monday through Friday (10:30pm to 6:30am)
- Experience with SAP data processing is a plus.
- Calibration experience a plus
- ASQ Certifications preferred
- ANST Level II certified for (flaw detection) - Ultrasonic Testing, LPT - Liquid Penetrant Testing, MPT - Magnetic Particle Testing UT, LPT, and MPT by a certified Level III - NDE a plus
- CQI Certified Quality Inspector a plus
- CQT Certified Quality Technician a plus
- CQCT Certified Calibration Technician a plus
Broken Arrow, OK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more