Skills: Commercial Management, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Internal Communications Manager
Our client is currently looking for an Internal Communications Manager to work a 12 - 18 month contract based in either Calgary or Vancouver.
Reporting to the Communications Lead, you will be responsible for leading and delivering effective internal communications to a growing team of more than 250 team members who are spread across three time zones and five office locations. This includes developing and implementing internal communications to support business functions (HR, IT, HSSE, Real Estate, etc.), change management and our leadership team.
- Develop and execute the overall internal communications strategy
- Design, develop and deploy internal communications to support the sharing project/company milestones, project performance and values of the company
- Manage internal communications channels such as Yammer, town halls, face-to-face engagements, video and digital signage
- Stay informed of key milestones and events from all departments and collaboratively work with business leaders and team members from these departments to develop and edit content for multiple channels
- Maintain and communicate standards and processes for internal communications to ensure clarity, simplicity, style and consistency with the company's brand identity
- Create positive relationships with senior leaders that fosters trust and credibility
- Lead Social Investment Communications
- 10+ years of professional experience in communications, in a large-scale global operation, with multiple stakeholders.
- A post-secondary degree in Communications or Public Relations.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management with senior management.
- Ability to influence without direct responsibility.
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, excellent problem-solver, highly motivated, proactive, flexible and results-oriented.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience managing and responding to issues and crisis as part of an integrated team.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and willingness to be involved in additional activities outside prescribed job description
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.