Baker Hughes has an opening for an Offshore Wireline Operator (Wireline Services) based in Broussard, LAEssential Responsibilities:
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
- Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
- Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
- May supervise and train other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site
- Performing other related duties as required
- Industry experience and product line training required
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Ability to utilized computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
- HazMat endorsement is highly preferred
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic are preferred.
- Previous experience as a Wireline Field Operator
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more