Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kermit, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be based out of Kermit, TX. The hours are Monday - Friday; 8 hour days. *Local Candidates Only*
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
The Office Administrator will need to have strong Excel experience as well as be confortable with some invoicing and coding.
- Ordering office supplies
- Handle works orders in their PM system (basic system which this individual will be trained)
- Computer skills required - especially Excel
- Some invoicing/coding experience is a plus
- Will handle deliveries at the office
- Greet and direct all employees, visitors/guests for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate co-worker
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including scanners, copiers etc
- Address the needs of senior staff
- Assist the Billing Manager with overflow work
- Assist when necessary to accounts payable, reconciliations, back charges and field invoices
- Attention to detail
- Competent computer skills including MS office
- Coordinate outgoing mail, FedEx and UPS shipments
- Creation and binding of books
- Creation of Expense Reports
- Distribute and collect mail daily
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality for the project
- Helping staff with projects
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Maintain office supply inventory and order office supplies, working within approved budget
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem solving ability
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Special projects as assigned
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.