Baker Hughes has an opening for a Billing and Collections Supervisor in Artificial Lift in Midland, Texas. Essential Responsibilities:
- Supervise staff may be located multiple locations, responsible for supporting key customer accounts, Artificial Lift Systems order management, equipment, service, rental invoicing.
- Identify and improve the Billing Triggers, always seeking to reduce time cycle and make the billing process more efficient to insure improvements on lapse days/DSO days/collections.
- Drive Collection Target management to ensure the accurate and timely resolution of the accounts receivable in dispute or customers with cash flow issues that require escalation and legal resolutions with a focus in continue reduce past dues.
- Prepare and review billing and collection forecast, drive the action to identify risks and create the mitigation plans with Sales and operations teams to ensure the billing and collection target are met
- Write work instructions and assist in establishment of department policies
- Participates in training of customer service personnel
- Deliver Performance Reviews, support goal setting
- Position will identify, develop (based on existing best practices), implement and execute process improvements across product line customer service/ billing team within operations support.
- Support Month end process activities, Revenue Testing, Audits
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferable)
- 7+ years related experience with 2 years demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to resolve most complex problems with minimal assistance or supervision
- Proficient in order entry software
- Thorough knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Artificial Lift experience (preferable)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to work independently. Capable of making timely, independent decisions.
- Extensive industry experience in oil and gas.
- Work well in a deadline environment.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to solve complex problems
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more