- Understand and comply to the overall accounting process and policies for all cycles including Cash and Bank and Intercompany and Close and Reporting.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Finance and Accounting Operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of wing 2 wing processes.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more