Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Recognized as a professional expert, influences senior management, and acts frequently as a project leader for long term projects realizing change across their function. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Deep expertise on the level of a technological field.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements. Is considered a senior and seasoned practitioner.
- Works on complex technological solutions. Solving issues and developing new solutions require usage of methods and approaches with some precedence.
- Has authority in the network of experts and in project teams.
- Presents product / program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior leaders (EB and SEB) across GE.
- Inputs and influences decisions within own discipline and area. Communicates recommendations and solutions across direct organization and with cross-functional partner organizations.
- Involved in complex decision making sometimes with external parties.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 15 additional years of experience in Materials Planning and Execution or Supply Chain experience.
- MBA or Master Degree
- 8 years of proven experience in Materials Planning and Execution
- APICS Certification
- Oracle knowledge and experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of production process work instructions and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specifications
- Ensures the creation of accurate, complete and timely records and DHRs
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more