Reporting to the TPS Services CFO, the candidate will be a key partner for the TPS Services Business Leader in APAC and he/she will have the following key responsiblities:
- Leading pacing and reporting of the Services financials for the Region
- Be responsible for closing activities of all the Services ledgers, including timely reporting and completion of account reconciliation, where applicable
- In partnership with Operations, drive strategy in order to meet the Key Performance Indicators (Orders, Convertibility, Cash, Sales, CM, Indirect Cost), as well as support the business reviews, including SII, OP and other key reviews as applicable
- In partnership with Operations, drive operational initiatives and continue improve data quality across different processes in order to enable better business management
- Be responsible for FP&A reporting activities of all the service related matters, including but not limited to quarterly backlog submission, YoY/QoQ convertible submission, convertibility tracking , quarterly forecast
- Monitor productivity initiatives
- Coordinate closing and work with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy and efficiency of revenue forecasting, reporting & analysis
- Partner with operations and collection centers (GECARS) to drive billing, collection an past due performance
- Collaborate with commercial finance and treasury on payment terms, billing processes & hedging requirements
- Support audits (Statutory, internal audits, tax audits, etc)
- Partner with controllers and COEs to drive process simplification and process standardization.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a financial position
- Prior experience of coordinating a team and working in a matrix organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven ability to interact with global teams
- Strong business knowledge and acumen
- Proven analytical skills and solid controllership background
- Process mindset, he/she needs to be able to challenge the status quo, lead changes and drive efficiency and resource optimization
- Positive attitude & 'can-do' approach; proactive and ability to problem solve effectively with a positive mindset.
- Adaptability, ability to changes in response to new, unexpected information and event and to work in uncertain situations.
- Proactive and able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial and process issues.
- Solid understanding of processes, systems and ERP functionality (Oracle).
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more