Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Operations Management, Workover or Completion
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes offers the opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager for Completions and Wellbore Intervention operations in Kuwait.
· Manage the Operations for Liner Hangers and Cased hole completions Operations.
· Manages the product service delivery and field execution while maintaining highest performance standards
· Manage the development and utilization of personnel
· Engages and ensure proper communications with customers
· Handles service delivery issues cycle from troubleshooting to capturing of lessons learnt and its implementation.
· Tracks and manages operating performance.
· Cost management and control
· 10 years' experience in Liner Hangers and completions, any additional experience is a plus.
· University degree in Engineering or technical fields is preferred.
· Baker Hughes product knowledge is required
· Aware of local culture and business practices.
· Al Ahmadi, Kuwait.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more