Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stanley, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Chemical Technician with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be based in Stanley, ND.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Coordinate chemical operations
- Installation of new chemical applications which includes plumbing chemical lines, installing chemical pumps, installing solenoids, assisting in automating chemical equipment, and installation of monitoring equipment
- Troubleshooting of existing chemical applications which includes, but is not limited too; repair of chemical pumps, repair of associated chemical injection plumbing, correlating chemical injection rates and tank volumes to automation valves and troubleshooting any issues arising therein, and H2S tower operational issues
- Communication of chemical operations to vendors, operations staff and management
- Development of action plans based upon information from both field and management to quickly and efficiently execute chemical operations
- Liaison between local operations and chemical operations
- Minimum of 3 years of basic oilfield experience required, with Chemical experience preferred
- Liaison between vendor and client in all matters pertaining to chemical application, i.e. ensure KPIs, reporting and costing are regularly updated
- High School diploma or GED required
- Computer skills must include a proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn internal and external programs
- Additional consideration will be given for experience with Cygnet and TOW
- Must be able to work independently, including time management, prioritization and organization
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.