At BHGE, we are embarking on an exciting journey that will transform the way we work. The People Operations team is one of the key enablers of the broader HR transformation by providing expert guidance and empowering our employees, people leaders, whilst allowing our HR teams to focus on what matters most to our organization.
The Benefits Delivery Advisor reporting to the People Operations Global Delivery Centre Team Lead will be responsible for benefits deliver associated to employee benefits throughout the employee life cycle.Essential Responsibilities:
- Enroll New Hire / Transfer Employees to benefit programs
- Process benefit program cancellations for Transfer/Terminated employees
- Respond / re-direct employees general enquiries
- Process benefit program changes due to business or employee life events as per benefit program or company policy
- Process employee claims as per benefit program or company policy where required
- Maintain benefit program membership files ensuring accuracy of coverage for employees
- Support all activities associated to the day to day and yearly maintenance of a Flexible Benefits program
- Support all activities associated to annual renewals and or new vendor implementations
- Liaise with vendors in respect of general and technical enquiries, including claims on behalf of clients
- Manage workload ensuring that cases are dealt with within agreed SLA's and employees/vendors are updated with any delays / progress where appropriate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with an emphasis in human resources, change management, psychology, labor relations, organizational behavior, business or similar field.
- Experience or knowledge of HR and Employee Benefits delivery (2-5 years)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to engage and influence at all levels of an organization
- Significant people and process management experience
- Analytical thinking focused on root cause identification and action plan setting.
- Champion's LEAN concepts and methodology
- Extensive experience in the HR function and a passion to drive change
- Ability to think holistically and horizontally
- Significant leadership experience in a complex environment
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Significant people and process management experience in an operational environment; excellent process and technology knowledge
- Strategic thinker; proven ability to anticipate and resolve complex issues
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with the ability to drive improvement projects
- Comprehensive understanding of, ability to assimilate regulatory, and compliance requirements into an on-going operational framework
- Cultural awareness & sensitivity: ability to flex style to suit differing cultural norms and experience of leading a culturally diverse team
Mexico City, DF - MX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.