- The candidate will join the Finance DevOps team to support and lead initiatives in Finance areas.
- He/she will be fully responsible for ERP & simplification initiatives, as well as development of enhancements and reports.
- The candidate will also be responsible for to support Operations activities, ensuring day-to-day reliability and performance of Finance systems, will interact directly with Finance team globally distributed to facilitate issue resolution and close-the-books activities.
- Perform project management of all tasks and resources, estimating and tracking progress against individual plan, and monitoring development activity to overall enterprise plan with a strong focus on simplification strategies.
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of large/complex Finance and Global ERP programs.
- Guide vendors during system design and ensure compliance to specifications and standards.
- Ensure rigor and adherence to our standards and SOX compliance requirements.
- Develop cross-Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing.
- Support Close The Book (CTB) activities and account reconciliation process.
- Strong project leadership and management
- Develops effective communication strategy across projects and internal / external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration)
- Strong experience in Oracle ERP implementation for Oracle Finance modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM), as well as SQL, PL/SQL and Java languages.
- Strong communications skills: clear, concise and able to communicate effectively with IT and functional managers at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Services DT experience
- Project management over enterprise solutions
- Experience with process improvement, SOX and System/Application Security requirements
- Experience with processes, methodologies and reporting methods
6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt certified
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other DT teams and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more