Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking an OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
This opportunity is available on a two-years renewable contract basis.
The Offshore Installation Manager will be responsible for providing expert technical advice on Field Operations and serve as an expert in troubleshooting and technical procedures.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Provide advice, consultation and audits in HSE matters to meet statutory & regulatory compliance and audits
- Provide guidance and assistance in troubleshooting of operational problems to operations in a timely and safe manner
- Lead operational audit throughout Field operations to ensure all compliances are adhered to in meeting the production target
- Drive the identification, evaluation and implementation of appropriate/ new process technology to enhance production performance
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience, expertise and skills;
- At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Prior exposure in Offshore Installation Manager capacity
- Expertise in the leading of process function in both the Upstream & Downstream areas
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.