Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.
The Senior Scheduler is responsible for production planning and coordinates production workflow for multiple products while prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay. Will take a lead role in continuous improvement, product flow and capacity improvement to improve the overall efficiency of manufacturing.
· Responsible for expediting production planning, scheduling, and control operations to achieve production goals and conformance with delivery date commitments.
· Expedites and coordinates detailed scheduling, machine loading, production order and routing, material requisition preparation, and the systematic release of work orders to department.
· Assists in coordination of schedules with other departments for lead time required to avoid costly delays.
· Expedites daily requirements.
· Acts as liaison with other departments to resolve day to day production problems.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Bsc. Degree or equivalent.
· 3+ years production related experience
· Sound knowledge of assigned product and other product lines.
· Knowledge of process within area of responsibility and geographic location.
Dammam- Saudi Arabia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more