Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Employment type: Permanent hire
The Financial Analyst provides financial support to the Controller and/or Financial Center Mgr. in order to ensure that each significant business decision is given proper financial consideration.
- Analyze and control investment (Capex, Inventory, Projects, DSO)
- Perform monthly reviews of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet accounts relating to area of responsibility, including business indicators such as profitability and liquidity
- Present monthly analysis on costs and revenue
- Assist with financial planning, forecasting and monitoring of results versus objectives
- Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices
- Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements
- Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies
- Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers
- Design and implement project controls
- Evaluate currency exposure
- Support mentoring and development of Accountants
- Participate in Internal Audit assignments and support fraud investigations
- Conduct financial training for field engineers and managers
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbane Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix
Qualification and Behavior:
- Finance or Accounting Degree or equivalent professional certification, MBA. Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- 8 Years of experience, preference with exposure in Oil and Gas Company. Need to have experience too in big 4 Auditing company at the beginning of the career.
- Problem Solving: Intermediate project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
- Leadership: functions independently and in a team, project mgt. skills, mentoring skills and can set/accomplish objectives.
- Communication: Intermediate oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility.
- Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality Management.
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply. Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.