At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose:
An opening for Key Account Manager based in Beijing, China. The position will support the Resource Management Division.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manages the operations of a district or product/service system, typically first or lowest level P&L.
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Job levels are determined by geography, revenue, job proficiency or experience, product/service system complexity or some combination of these factors.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in field and operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Basic knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
- Prior experience in upstream Oil & Gas sector is a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more