Baker Hughes intern program is a great opportunity for undergraduates, who want to be part of a leading company in technology and innovation. The intern will be working in University Recruitment for LATAM. As part of Talent Acquisition, the intern will be involved in the whole company with focus to ensure flawless execution and will support to develop tools and processes to make sure us "Grow faster and run better our operations".Essential Responsibilities
- Develop Key contact from Faculty/Alumni/Students SPE Chapters to expose the Baker Hughes brand
- Assist on the creation of Campus teams for each core University
- Support on recruitment activities (Logistics/Candidates arragements/Evaluation grids)
- Creation of a Activities UR Calendar in LATAM.
• Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) from 7th Semester of Phycology, Administration, Human Resources, Engineering degree.
• Basic knowledge in: Talent Acquisition
• Proficiency in organization and presentation.
• Proficiency MS Office applications.
• Fluent English.
• Extrovert and be able to establish good relationship in English.
• Due to the fact that the intern continues studying, it is essential that a good performance and academic achievement be maintained.Desired Characteristics
• Self-disciplined, able to work independently with time management.
• Initiative and Proactivity with challenges.
• Strong interpersonal skills (Strategic thinker, problem solving, Positive Attitude and Teamwork)
• Effective communication (verbal/written) skills in English and Spanish.
• Portuguese desirable.
• Responsible and committed with death lines (Sense of urgency).
• Open to learning and be engaging with the project.
• Ability to interact cross-functionally.
• Willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.Location:
Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more