Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field e.g. Petroleum Engineering Economic studies from recognized universities/institutions.
Summary of work:
- Develop technology strategy and roadmap and tracking of its implementation.
- Proactively identifying technical requirements and value creation opportunities in his area of expertise.
- Responsible and accountable for technical aspects of project and improvement initiatives.
- Provide leadership in driving and monitoring technical implementation of operational/engineering improvement initiatives/best practices and capturing lesson learnt.
- Recommended for TPs to be assigned to lead the sections/units in their area of the technical discipline.