Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist with the smooth running of the manufacturing and purchasing departments
- Run MRP on a daily basis.
- Create Job orders for manufacturing and purchasing.
- Raise purchase orders for manufacturing and purchasing.
- Issue material to job orders
- Keep internal manufacturing sheet updated every day
- Give sales update regarding manufacturing jobs.
- Cross train to cover holidays
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Manufacturing/Purchasing Administrator reports to Procurement/Manufacturing Manager
- Educated to minimum of 'A' Level standard or above
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent organisational communication and administration skills
• Able to communicate across all departments and at all levels
• Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team
• High level of attention to detail
• Flexible approach
• Hard working, productive and can build effective relationships
• Confident with statistical analysis
• Creative, self-confident and assertive
• Remains calm in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.