Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $80 - $85 per hour, Benefits: Full benefits package
Location: Bakersfield, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- ?Minimum of 5 years industry experience in planning and executing drilling programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Should be competent in all fundamental drilling engineering skills - Casing Design; Time and Cost estimating; hydraulics and Performance optimization.
- Projects will be focused on thermal recovery infill drilling operations.
- Any experience in cyclic steam diatomite operations would be an advantage.
- Project scope may include drilling intercept wells therefore directional drilling and ranging knowledge would be advantageous.
- Must be fully computer literate including the use of engineering desktop tools such as Landmark Wellplan.
- Preferred: Knowledge of California Regulatory regime.
- 9/80 schedule.
- 12+ month assignment.
- Full benefits provided.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.