Job Title: Commercial FP&A ManagerRole Summary:
This senior FP&A role will support FP&A and Commercial teams in Baker Hughes and will have high exposure to the Senior Leadership team as a key point-person for the regions, product companies, and Corporate functions to drive analytics that increase effectiveness of key Commercial and operating metrics. The Senior Analyst will support the digitization of data, metrics, and dashboards and will require creativity, decisiveness and a strong focus on processes to support a high paced business team.Essential Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Requirements:Open Date: 05/11/2019 Closing Date: 03/12/2019 Salary: Competitive
- Drive analysis of business performance across core FP&A and Commercial P&L activities. Support orders, convertibles revenue, RPO and margin analytics and reporting for quarter close & budget cycles. Connect commercial results to business financial statements, connecting contracted and executed margins.
- Support FP&A closing processes by owning data requests and submission processes from regional and business teams.
- Own narrative commentary on performance for business segments, supporting Investor Relations and Corporate processes
- Lead planning sessions analytics and presentations for Senior Leadership team
- Roll out enhanced analytics which ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Increase visibility to business RPO (backlog), complete regular and ad hoc analysis for CFO and PC teams
- Drive centralized revenue analysis across regions/Product Companies, linking orders & backlog conversion
- Support and coach indirect team members.
- Help lead digitization initiatives for metrics.
- Support ad hoc Commercial projects and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline with proven experience in Finance and the majority in FP&A
- Strong leadership skills to work in a cross functional and global Finance team environment - experience of multinational working & matrix organizations
- Experience of Finance in the Energy sector and commercial deal structuring of large execution contracts
- Knowledge of O&G or comparable Energy sector Backlog/RPO processes, including key milestones
- Operational experience of budget setting processes, pacing and reporting, including creating and tracking Finance KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve quality results
- Excellent analytics skills and able to create IT platforms to solve business challenges
- Knowledge of planning applications (Essbase, Hyperion) and data analytics platforms (Tableau, BI)
- Self-starter who actively seeks out new project opportunities and improvements to existing solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence others and drive change while working across all levels, functions, and regions.
- Clear thinker: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications, strong Excel skills, has a vision with data compilation and aggregation within IT platforms.
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more