The Project Delivery Engineer is responsible for safe and TQ delivery from DG3/end Concept Select through Engineering/ Execution/Handover for Capital Projects in their portfolio. These Projects include central facilities and any facilities improvement projects. The position involves Brownfield facilities improvements and greenfield facilities projects. Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Deliver a programme of continuous improvement to drive top quartile cost and GOAL ZERO safety performance.
- Accountable for HSE, cost, schedule, quality performance/ reporting with drive to TQ projects post DG3/Concept Select for projects.
- Responsible for applying Continuous Improvement ways of working.
- Accountable for Fit-for-Purpose application of Project Delivery Roadmap to projects.
- Influence and coordinate with Concept Engineers prior to finalizing concepts.
- Develop accurate capital estimates and forecasts for post DG3/Concept Select projects, including quarterly LE submissions.
- Responsible for project execution contracting strategies.
- Responsible for development of Project Execution Plans for each project if needed.
- Responsible for on-time engineering deliverables, procured materials and equipment to sites.
- Responsible for TQ project delivery to Operations.
- B.S. Degree: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering and 5 years equivalent experience in project engineering or discipline engineering.
- Track record of delivery as leader in project engineering on safety and cost/schedule.
- Preferably have project engineering experience in Unconventionals.
- Ability to foresee risks and work effectively with Wells and Operations organizations.
- Desire to drive TQ performance across the portfolio.
- Level 1 Project Engineering SPA accreditation is an advantage.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.