- Provide Manufacturing Engineer activities in Machining Area supporting Shop Routings, Instructions Sheets, Equipment improvement and Shop Fixture design.
- Acting with Lean Six Sigma approach, evaluate MFG Process and drive strategic projects to improve process capabilities, quality, fulfillment, safety and productivity.
- Contact with Quality, Planner and Suppliers to manage and collect First Piece and Special Process Qualification
- Work on NCR and SDR Resolution, proposing technical support to engineering, sourcing and MPE Department
- Define Handbook costs of MFG components and support Sales department.
- Develop Tooling optimization, drawing of work piece placement and fix appropriate cut parameters in chip removal on Machine Tool
- Work with manufacturing engineers in other GE sites/GE partner to leverage existing manufacturing process technology share best practices and promote innovations and new technology developed around the world
- Strong experience in Manufacturing Machining Area
- Deep Knowledge of technical drawing and Machining technology (Machine tools, cutting tools and parameters...)
- Knowledge of GE Oil & Gas Products with Specific focus con Centrifugal Compressor Diaphragms
- Experience with CAD/CAM Application and 3D Application as Unigraphic
- Proficient personal computer skills
- Ability to create a real and positive change in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of English Language
- Workshop experience or technical high school level
- Knowledge of GE Oil & Gas Application
- Prior experience with Lean Manufacturing is preferred
- Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement tools experience and ERP experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more