Skills: Refinery / Plant Operator, Refinery Staff, Laborer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Marunda, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Perform the Filling of Lubricants, Process Oils, Speciality Products in accordance with GPC (LQS and GQS), and according to the Plan set by the Production Planner whilst meeting HSSE, Security and Environmental targets.
- Be familiar with potential hazard in the workplace and how to mitigate the risk.
- Carry out Filling in accordance with roles described in GSAP/Streamline.
- Operate Filling Lines in accordance with the Production Plan and LQS/GQS requirements and consistent with HSSE rules and regulations.
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor/Operators to ensure Filling and Associated Equipment availability is maximized.
- To perform basic troubleshooting of filling machine equipment.
- Ensure application of 5S in the workplace.
- Report any potential incident and near miss through the proper channel.
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees' ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
- The nature of the role requires successful completion of secondary school ( High School ) . Preference given to those with specific vocational ( technical ) qualifications - SMK / STM
- Work experience at minimum 1 year in engineering-related works
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video