Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Business Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist for a 1 year contract in North York, Ontario.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate Business Unit's (BU) overall change and business readiness activities.
• Work with OCM counterparts to assess and classify BUs specific change impacts (people, process, technology) related to the Mobility project.
• Identify BUs key stakeholders and define their goals and expectations, including their levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process.
• Provide BUs specific input to design and deliver stakeholder communications, training and performance support materials.
• Partner with Change Agents to identify people risks within the BUs and propose mitigation actions.
• Work closely with OCM counterparts to conduct role mapping within the BUs.
• Conduct business readiness assessments to determine the BUs readiness for deployment, including adoption tracking and measurement.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities in BUs to support sustainment approach.
• Work closely with OCM counterparts to prepare, adapt, and deploy internal and external communications and culture related activities.
MUST HAVE qualifications:
• 5+ years' experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies, especially with large-scale organization change is preferred or corporate project management experience
• Deep knowledge, understanding and experience in organizational change management principles and methodologies and organizational effectiveness methods and tools required. Experience with change management tools such as ADKAR and Prosci certification
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization using a variety of communication vehicles.
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, from the field to leadership, relationship management and credibility skills.
• Ability to deliver tactical components of the change plans.
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience in field mobility solutions
• Ability to handle sensitive and complex issues with sound judgment, tact, and discretion
**Requires some travel to Edmonton and possibly Houston
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.