Baker Hughes has an opening for an Area Account Representative in Robinson, IL. As a leader in the oil refining services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop technical background on Baker Hughes products and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the Robinson, IL., Kentucky, and Indiana area.
- Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Maintain and service key customer account
- Engage, entertain, and communicate with plant personnel at customer facilities.
- Handle special projects (internal and external), as assigned
- Learn Baker Hughes product and services technologies.
- Manage existing chemical business at major account in the Robinson area.
- Identify and close new sales growth opportunities.
- Lead and oversee activities within assigned accounts.
- Interface across the internal organization.
- Build strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
- 2+ years' industrial / refinery experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Process Simulation software
- 40% business travel with day stays in the area
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers)
- Experience with hydrocarbon process and water treatment experience within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position
- Experience with Industrial Sales
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree
- Project Management experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more