Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Cloud Infrastructure Architect (Hands-on role)
- 3+ years' experience in technical implementation of cloud infrastructure micro-services
- Proficient in developing REST micro-services with Go, C++, or Node.js
- Some working experience in Python or Node.js
- Worked in Linux environment with basic exposure to Bash
- Strong understanding of multi-threading and distributed applications
- Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of security principles (Oauth2, JWT, OpenAPI)
- Basic knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting
- Experienced in application profiling and bottleneck analysis
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL database
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment and relevant toolsets
- Experience with testing strategies (unit, service, e2e) and corresponding frameworks
- Knowledge of concurrency, scalability, security, fault tolerant designs and reactive messaging patterns
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design practices
- Knowledge of modern architectural patterns
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and asynchronous and concurrent systems
- Good Interpersonal, Oral and Written communication, and Ability to mentor team members
As the oil and gas industry's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to customers worldwide, the Schlumberger digital technology development and management initiatives play a key role in driving of the oilfield service industry's digital technology transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.