- Bachelor of Engineering in related field
- Minimum 10 to 15 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
- Supervises Electrical service manpower, plans, follows up, coordinates works and ensures implementation of quality management system. Key Accountability Supervises and evaluates Electrical manpower.
- Plans, follows up, and ensures implementation of MMS and quality management system. Evaluates electrical equipment and systems performance and takes necessary actions.
- Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness Analyses performance for Electrical services and produces reports to his superiors.
- Plans repairs, overhauls of Electrical equipment and systems. Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
- Manages spare parts and consumable materials. Ensure client complaints are resolved properly.
- Coordinates and follows up new Electrical equipment installation and commissioning. Performs other job related duties.
- Supervise three to seven Electrical foremen.
- Job Location Mumbai
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.