Work Location (city/state/country):Singapore
SUMMARY OF JOB CONTENTS
Our client is a crude oil processing refinery jointly owned by Chevron Singapore and Singapore Petroleum Company on Jurong Island.
JOB DIMENSION (SCOPE)
- Lead and supervise a group of Technicians/Technical Assistants, and manage contractors in the execution of refinery maintenance activities.
- Implement reliability programs and develop maintenance procedures for instrumentation & electrical equipment to facilitate consistent execution of maintenance tasks.
- Investigate instrument & electrical equipment failures or malfunctions in order to identify root causes of problems as well as recommend and implement solutions.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or relevant engineering discipline. (Major in Power engineering preferred)
- At least 6 yrs' of relevant experience in the maintenance of instrumentation and electrical equipment in a Refinery/Petrochemical or related industry. Those without work experience may be considered for entry level position.
- Knowledge of Electrical Distribution & ETAP preferred.