Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Accountable for implementation and maintenance of the Project Interface Management processes and tools.
- Follow up and support of Master Interface Register and Schedule contained within Interface Management, with focus on maintaining the accuracy of the Master Interface Register.
- Support all Engineering Contractors and Fabricators in successful coordination of Interface points and interface queries.
- Monitor, advise and ensure report on progress of Interface queries and interface points are produced on a regular basis.
- Ensure PMT members are aware of the status of interface activities. Seek support when required to resolve conflicts.
- Develop project performance management interface reports, and support Generation of monthly status report on Interface Management.
- Support individual Interface Single Point Of Contacts (SPOCs), (In-Kingdom "including operation team" and out of Kingdom) in performing the interface management duties.
- Ensure that individual stakeholder interface responsibilities are clear and understood during the lifecycle of the Execute phase of the project.
- Support contractors' engineering groups in identification of technical interface issues identified in client contractor engineering meeting.
- Facilitate interface meetings between company members to resolve conflicts and follow up until successful conclusion.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Process or Civil
- 10 - 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project, multidiscipline technical background and construction activities
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Experience with database such as Coreworx system (maintain, extract and produce reports)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.