Skills: Construction Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £150,000 - £200,000 per annum
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Head of Construction
We are currently looking to acquire a Head of Construction to take lead of an offshore wind project based in Edinburgh, Scotland for a permanent position...
- Reporting to the Project Director;
- Manage the resources in the construction team;
- Responsible for the delivery of the wind farm including OFTO and O&M assets;
- To manage the overall engineering, construction and commissioning stages of the project.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Master Degree in Engineering (M.Sc.) - Electrical or Civil Engineering;
- 10+ years' experience managing offshore renewable energy power plants;
- Extensive electrical and civil engineering knowledge of offshore construction.
If of interest to you or anyone you may know, please do not hesitate to send your CV/Resume in first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised, if you are not an EU national or meet the 'required skills', you will not be considered for this role due to client specifications and external restrictions.