We are currently seeking Spanish seeking HR Generalists for our HR Service Center in Kuala Lumpur. This position offers HR services to all Baker Hughes employees by ensuring efficient operational delivery of HR services in Asia Pacific.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Oversees the day-to-day delivery and execution of HR services and processes within the region.
- Manage and direct a team who is responsible for query resolution related to core HR processes, policies and standard operating procedures
- Supervises team looking closely at daily operational metrics, addressing any changes in volume and/or priority, ensuring ongoing coverage.
- Handles special projects with Regional or Global scope as assigned
- Leads ongoing process simplification and improvement as well as documentation of procedures, processes, and protocols
- Maintains ongoing communication with key stakeholders in HR, COE's, the business and customers in order to proactively receive feedback, work on improvements, handle escalations, implement solutions, etc.
- Works with peers in other regions to share best practices, look for efficiencies and standardization of global processes.
- Manage performance and professional development of the team
- Track team progress and report to the HR Service Delivery Lead, escalating issues as needed
- Ensure adherence to risk, compliance, and data protection standards across designated process areas
- Balance resource allocation to query volume, including analyzing query types and demand / volume to promote efficiency and effectiveness of the process and team resources
- Provide routine reporting on call volumes, queries, etc. to HR leadership
- Resolve more complex queries escalated by HR Service Consultants
- Possess fundamental HR knowledge, skills and abilities including the practices and procedures related to all areas of employee transactions
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality
- Ability to lead, coach, empower, and advise team members and build high-performing teams
- Must have flexibility to operate in a fast paced environment with stringent deadlines and possess strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive in achieving results and seeking improvements
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, candidates, HR and managers
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of team
- Ability to work within a case management system and handle day-to-day workload within the team
- Strong analytics, business, and financial acumen, with the ability to use data to identify issues and drive decisions
- Results focused with the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand change
- Analyze problems and issues
- Pursue execution and optimize results
- Tailor communication
- Demonstrate adaptability and learning
- Expert computer skills including advanced knowledge of: SAP, Workday, MS Office Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Standard and other databases
- University Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- 5 + years of HR general experience including positions facing a client group. Service Center specific experience preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more