This position is for an SDx Administration role.
- This position reports directly to the Manager of Project Lifecycle Technology Solutions
- The role will primarily support the Document Control team initially and will grow as the software offerings increase
- Primary need is driven by development requirements and opportunities using SDx
Experience and Qualifications Required: Basic Qualifications:
- Work closely with the Manager of Document Control to identify development required for SDx
- Customize SDx
- Stay informed on all SDx related offerings and updates and present them to the business as opportunities
- Possible additional SmartPlant tool support, if the candidate has the appropriate skillset
- 5+ years of SPF (SmartPlant Foundation) Administration
- Experience with SDx implementation, customization and utilization
- Good upward communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated worker
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to Administrate one or more SmartPlant design tools is a plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.