Baker Hughes has an opening for AMO Technician II - Houma, LouisianaEssential Responsibilities:
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures for operations.
- Under Limited Supervision, perform Equipment mechanical disassembly, assembly, maintenance, overhaul and test as required.
- Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
- Enter data into database and access the necessary maintenance data records.
- Works within legal and compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Available to work Overtime and On Call Schedule as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience working within a shop based Manufacturing team and/or Assembly, Maintenance and overhaul environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly Drawings and parts list along with following formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Basic computer skills.
- 1+ years oilfield maintenance/tool build related experience
- Forklift driving and Overhead Crane experience a plus.
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more