The Montrose Site Warehouse Leader will be responsible for the complete Montrose Warehouse COE. They will work closely with the Supply chain function and logistics provider to develop warehouse, B&P and output strategy. The candidate will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes and has the experience or expertise to solve problems and is able to develop and execute objectives for self and othersEssential Responsibilities
- Be responsible for all Logistics fulfilment activities including warehousing, shop deliveries box & packing and offshore load-outs.
- Lead local operations and manage local tactical negotiations to deliver business objectives.
- Be the management interface between the warehouse team and the operations team
- Develop and execute all processes, procedures, documentation for the executions: receiving, QC inspection, staging, deliveries to shop, box and packing and load-outs.
- Ensure all teams are working according to processes and procedures.
- Responsible for Logistics KPI & QMR to monitor internal and external team performances.
- Define a strategy and documentation/material flow for material receiving at Montrose and outside storage location including Book to Dock, Quality inspection and Book to stock.
- Ensure preservation process/package for incoming, WIP and finish goods material at the site.
- Develop and Drive a site Logistics COE cell strategy at Montrose
- Coordinate with transportation team on incoming and outcome material/Finish goods readiness.
- Work closely with Inventory leader to maintain an integrated scheduling and inventory report to forecast inventory levels based on output
- Work with Inventory leader on excess and inactive material segregation, execution and strategy
- Identify and drive system improvements to support productivity and lean manufacturing improvements
- Drive team improvements on inventory accuracy, fulfilment, cycle time, capacity management, KPI, and growth
- Enhance actual warehouse and planning tools (Oracle, Cyberplan) and processes to manage critical milestones to ensure 100% on-time delivery
- Monitor performance of the plan and take pro-active action to solve problems and mitigate risk in meeting the plan.
- Be responsible for organising, assessing and prioritize tasks, resources and deliverables
- Deliver & set the long-term strategy for the COE Warehousing
- Engineering or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or high school diploma/GED with proven years of experience in a manufacturing environment)
- Strong Oracle knowledge is essential for this role.
- Self-discipline and co-operative manner with a willingness to work in a multi-discipline environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to perform under pressure / against tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time in order to meet delivery deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.