Responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to quality engineering discussions. Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members.Essential Responsibilities:
- Makes technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Expert in core data structures and algorithms. Integrates project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base.
- Demonstrates the ability to drive team change for the betterment of the product quality.
- Provides expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project.
- Provide mentorship to junior level engineers and help them grow to the next level.
- Develops and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Hands on experience with Selenium, Java, Restassured, Automation Framework and API is needed.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more