Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Operations Department is responsible for all core domestic and global accounts management activities. The Operations Support Coordinator shall perform back office support activities in accordance with Bureau Veritas Certification procedures and processes to ensure that all client contracts are handled to meet the clients' needs.
- Ensure that auditors are provided with the necessary documentation, plus any other requirements needed prior to the performance of their tasks
- Communication with sales department regarding requests for additional services
- Conduct administrative reviews on the audit reports and upload into system
- Ensure information in the system is accurate and aligned with contractual requirements and client needs
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client files and documentation within Siebel system
- Ensure audit reports are received and final certificate is issued
- Gather audit documentation and prepare final report package for the Technical Department
- Create invoice and charge lines within the Seibel system
- Prepare certificates for mailing to the clients
- Manage a dedicated inbox for incoming and outgoing audit documentation
- Assist as back up for others of the same or similar role, as necessary
- Ensure audit plans and audit reports are received from audit team in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Supervisor or Director of Operations
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- Associate degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Able to manage in a fast paced environment
- Prioritize effectively
- At least 2 years' experience related to Customer Service that involves project coordination in contrast to basic scripted Call Center environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Proficient in computer skills, and conversant with use of MS Word, MS Excel (Seibel experience preferred)
- Preferred: 4-year degree or equivalent
- Preferred: 2+ years' experience with third party registration activities
- Demonstrated organizational skills handling high volume audits
- Communication skills and ability to discuss issues with teammates
- Aptitude to learn multiple systems
- Ability to adapt to process changes in procedures and systems
- Accuracy, timeliness and proficient organizational skills
- Able to work as a member of a team to reach a common goal
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.