London, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Skills: Editor, Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: London, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Position: Public Relations Adviser
Location: Central London, UK
Client Company: Established International Marine Organisation
AMA Energy Management (AMA) which is an established UK Recruitment Consultancy has been requested to resource a Public Relations Advisor for a long-established Marine organisation.
This is regarded as a key staff appointment with the responsibility for delivering the marketing and communications plan. The role may involve some overseas travel.
- Support the development of communication campaigns and plans.
- Provide proofreading and copyediting support for publications and material for external publications.
- Digital Support
- Manage the day to day running of the Company website.
- Manage day to day updates of the Associations social media channels.
- Events Support
- Supporting the Associations own events programme including sourcing and recommending venues for seminars and regional meetings.
- Support at conferences, speaker liaison and interaction with delegates, exhibitors and sponsors.
- Marketing Support:
- Creation & Production of Marketing Materials.
- Managing subscriptions to industry publications.
- Communications Support
- Supporting the editorial plan by managing the timetable to ensure copy deadlines are achieved.
- Supporting internal communications within the Secretariat
- Creative Support
- Provide writing, editing and production of creative and engaging content for communications channels including social media.
- Help enhance the organisation's social media presence through creative content.
- Digital Technology
- Monitor the Company's media, digital and social media presence - producing monthly data showing performance.
- Support creation, execution and analysis of membership surveys.
- Monitoring and analysing the impact of membership communications.
- Maintain the house style guide and ensure compliance across all communications.
- Good presentation skills, including a detailed knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
Required Qualification / Experience
- University Degree (preferred but not essential)
- Relevant Marketing or Communications qualifications.
- 8 years relevant Marketing & Public Relations experience
- Experience of working in a relevant broad scope communications role.
- Experience of events and event administration.
- Experience of dealing with people in a customer service environment.
- Some experience of working in a membership/committee structure environment would be advantageous.
- Some experience in the energy sector with emphasis on offshore construction would be advantageous
- Experience in using social media to promote an organisation.
- Event organising
- Knowledge of the energy sector, particularly offshore construction would be useful.
- Good working knowledge of the following systems/applications:
- MS PowerPoint
- WordPress or similar Content Management System
- Newsweaver or similar system for creating digital publications
- InDesign would be useful although not essential
- Event registration and membership system
- Good Team Player
- Willing to undertake short term overseas trips.
Languages: Fluent Written & Spoken English
- Appointee will be invited to join the staff permanent pensionable payroll.
- Central London office based - 5 days per week
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Interviews: As soon possible with view to making an immediate appointment.
Applications may only be accepted from EU Nationals or those with the right to work in the UK
Please apply online via Rigzone Website to AMA Energy Management with a detailed copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format along with current day contact telephone number. Quote Ref: Ref: AD186 - Public Relations Advisor, London