Under minimal supervision performs several tasks associated with the operation, rig up/down of equipment, tools and related equipment in the shop, yard, or customer location. Employee in this position will be responsible for operating and maintaining Fluid and Nitrogen equipment during operations as well as pre and post job execution. Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations. Actively participates in safety meetings to identify and address risks and hazards. Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance. Skills are typically acquired by completion of the Competency requirements. Typical requirements include a High School Diploma / G.E.D or applicable relevant experience.
• Operate service and maintain equipment in a safe manner.
• Produces and submits the required paperwork for job operations for fluid or nitrogen pumping.
• Keeps Driver logs and job sheets current ensuring timely submission of both.
• Ensures required safety and operational procedures are followed.
• May be called upon to assist and mentor crew members during jobs.
• Direct equipment rig up and rig down independently, operate Fluid and Nitrogen equipment associated with CT processes including treatment procedures
• Maintain general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment.
• Adhere to C&J QHSE and Operational policies and procedures.
• Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
• Actively participates in safety meetings to identify and address risks and hazards.
• Troubleshoot and correct deficiencies in pump operation.
• Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English
• Ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
• Must have the applicable knowledge of DOT rules and regulations as required for the position.
• Basic computer skills are preferred.
• Knowledge and skills to complete driver logs.
• Able to spend extended amounts of time away from home.
• Able to spend long hours walking, standing, stooping and lifting.
• Able to work well with others in a diverse team work environment.
• Knowledge of N2 and Fluid Pump operations and maintenance.
• Able to operate N2 and Fluid Pump equipment as per operating standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of company policies, QHSE standards and PSL guidelines.
• Skills to drive Commercial A Vehicles.
• Must possess the communications skills required to perform the essential functions of the job.
Required Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Fluid/Nitrogen Pump Operations preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.