Baker Hughes has as an opening for Production Quality Specialist in Sand Springs, OK. Essential Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation.
- Work with plant personnel and engineering to provide technical support and solve technical problems.
- Facilitate/participate in root cause investigations for internal and external complaints.
- Conduct analytical testing when necessary as part of an investigation.
- Participate in Competency Management Program through training and mentoring.
- Use quality tools to monitor and improve processes. Fully support the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry and Baker Hughes standards.
- Work independently at times and within teams to complete projects.
- Assist QC Technicians as needed.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree in chemistry, biology or other applicable science field. Minimum 3 years' experience laboratory experience preferably in industrial chemical manufacturing.
- Experience in routine laboratory testing and lab equipment calibrations.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and diligent in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including upper management.
- Familiar with MS Office
- SAP and LIMS experience preferred.
- In depth knowledge of industry standards.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Lean Six Sigma and Root Cause Analysis Knowledge.
Sand Springs, OK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more