On a typical day, but not limited to, the Field Specialist General (Completions & Well Intervention), for the Broussard, LA will go offshore, measure equipment and get ready to go downhole, put equipment in the shop together before going offshore, and varies duties on the offshore rig.Essential Responsibilities:
- Position will require being on call 24/7, to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Use knowledge and experience in lower risk applications in other product lines in Sand Control
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Handles special projects as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ of oilfield experience in drilling, completions or production
- Must have experience working offshore
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7, to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in sand control completions required
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Sand Control Systems Product Group
- May be competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Offers of employment extended to candidates for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of a medical examination based on the essential functions of this job.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more