To wire and assemble complex electronic assemblies and cabinets. Carry out prototype wiring and first off builds. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
Employed on a 12 month fixed term contract working Monday - Friday daysEssential Responsibilities:
- Maintain company soldering and build standards at all times
- Builds electrical modules to company drawings,/documents.
- Feedback quality issues using company procedures.
- Produce feedback of first off and prototype build information and recommend improvements in design and build.
- Mentor and coach operators and apprentices.
- Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
- Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
- Educated to ONC, or, City & Guilds, or NVQ level 3 in Electronics / electrical Assembly
- IPC Jstd 0001 trained
- Some experience in electronic /electrical production.
- Results oriented with proven track record.
- Must be capable of producing circuit layouts from schematics.
- Ability to mentor operators and Apprentices.
- Keen to learn
- Attention to detail
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more