Offers the opportunity as an experienced Project Controller to join the team in Aberdeen,UK.Essential Responsibilities:
- The Project Controller along with Project Manager is responsible for the execution and management of project within the AFE. (Project PAW)
- Responsibility for cost control, 3rd party procurement discipline rests with the project controller and Project Manager in cooperation with OFS FP& A team, along with accurate cost coding, billing and collections, working closely with the billing and collections group within the region.
- Partner with project manager for successful operational and financial results, in line or better that the approved PAW.
- Liaise with all stakeholders as required (FP&A, EFO, Support groups, Product lines etc.)
- Liaise with Region Accounting Centres (RAC) for monthly cost accounting in Projects systems of SAP
- Admin SAP Project Module access (access to appropriate T-Codes, Create WBS etc.)
- Review all costs charged to projects in SAP periodically and liaise with Project Manager to ensure costs have been correctly recorded and allocated in a timely manner
- Responsible for Cost Center and WBS stewardship, monitoring all project related expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring 3rd party invoices properly supported, charges are correct and invoiced to the client if necessary.
- Conduct monthly high level financial review meeting with Key project team members and discuss area of improvements.
- Work with billing group to ensure that invoicing function and sales orders, service orders and invoicing is performed on a timely basis and all required data is captured.
- Coordinate monthly unbilled revenue and expense accruals to EFO/RAC with appropriate WBS details to input in.
- Graduates with finance/accounting as one of the main subjects or equivalent. CPA or equivalent Preferred.
- Significant work experience in finance/accounting roles. Prefer relevant project management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting requirements for Product Segment/location.
- Excellent communication and Strong analytical skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more