Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: TOOWOOMBA, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
An opening for ARMO Tech - Electro Mech 111 based in Australia. The position will support the Services Division.
· Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
· Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
· Analyse and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
· Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers.
· Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence. Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
· Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
· Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
· Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
· Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
· 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, and oilfield, automotive, electronic) preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
· Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
· Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
· Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes. Advanced computer skills.
Salary Range: AUD 60,000 - AUD 80,000 per annum
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more