Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Quality System Analyst, on a 6 month contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
An opportunity for a 6 month assignment within the quality team. This could be an Inspector role or someone comfortable with the administration side of Quality.
- Daily Collection of IRs
- Review for mass balance (against access database)
- Review all inspections are within tolerance
- Review inspections are completed as required by IR (Frequency and each parameter)
- Sign & date to show reviewed.
- Certificate of Conformity
- Review the work pack for documentation - ensure MTC, coupling stock MTC, NDT, copper plating certs, etc....are in package.
- Pull the IRs and verify complete and within tolerance.
- Verification & Final Control Inspections for final release (review parts + take picture of parts).
- Complete COC and give to QUAL for review / approval.
- Uploading Documents
- INTO (COCs + pictures).
- UK Complex Site (exports).
- Databooks Compilation
- NFIs for Inspections (Qatar Gas).
- FICO Inspection Sheets Completion
- Review information in pack and ensure correct information is noted to go on COC.
- PO Review / WO review
Attention to detail and ability to deal with large amounts of information / complex documents is important.