Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Reporting to Director - Digital Operations, the Application Operations Engineer of SAP PLM module will be responsible for processes around SAP PLM solutions. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.
· Support the delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team
· Owns complete SAP PLM solutions for various end-to-end business process, which includes prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and documentation and post go-live support, including interfaces, cross module integration.
· Collaborate with Third party tool Vendors for maintenance, issue resolution of tools and enhancing tool. Inhouse execution of project / Enhancement as well overseeing Project implementation solution delivery. Participate in the evaluation/implementation of third-party software solutions
· Responsible for SAP PLM & EC related interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
· Responsible for quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
· Drive SAP best practices standards across Baker Hughes SAP Landscape.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Information technology and related fields
· Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP ERP implementations Proven experience in SAP PLM & Export Control area in designing and configuring. SAP PLM , CEVM and Next lab tool for access control and its Functional Modules and CROSS-FUNCTIONAL business solutions and system integrations.
· At least 2 end-to-end project implementation experience in export control area Third-party tool for access control, SAP PLM 3+ years of functional experience in respective domains Technology / Engineering / Product Life cycle management.
· Knowledge and functional experience in PLM Document Management and its integration with SAP , Third part tool for export control like next lab.... Knowledge of Non SAP PLM support tools like CINET, CIDEON, and Document conversion / distribution software , Next Lab,etc& Interfaces Experience and knowledge about SAP PLM CAD integration, Engineering Control Center, Content server, PLM WEBUI.
· Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
· Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
· Ability to manage multiple deliverable s independently in a fast paced ecosystem
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Highly motivated, Self-starter
· Able to travel overseas for work
· Global roll out experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more