Skills: Customer Service
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Publish weekly status of all open SOs and identify/action past due SOs
- Drive actions to eliminate any SO backlog (follow-up with internal functions and Central Procurement Team)
- Collaborate with internal functions (Supply chain, procurements, planning, etc.) to provide required order status/updates
- Manage emergency orders to ensure earliest possibly delivery
- Manage dates for all SOs in SAP to align with Customer Required Delivery Dates
- Resolve/manage any issues preventing SO deliveries (IT issues, etc.)
- Coordinates orders and shipments between manufacturing and customer.
- Interfaces with finance to resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Interfaces directly with shipping/receiving, procurement, engineering, manufacturing and other necessary departments and associates to ensure effective and timely service to customer for requests including expiates, cancelation, orders status updates, etc.
- Tracks and reports to customer on delivery date, any anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions of customer's purchase orders.
- Provide documentation requested by customer or customs including TCC information, Certification of Conformance, etc.
- Maintain product catalogue and sales prices in SAP
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachler degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have SAP or other MRP experience. Must be familiar with Sales Order and Inventory related transactions.
- Must be proficient in data analysis (able to analyze data in Excel - VLOOKUP's, Pivot reports, etc.).
- Power BI experience is highly preferred
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.